The Bistro is open daily for Lunch and Dinner. Reservations are required for dinner, it is advisable to book for lunch but you may call in for a table of 4 or less.
To reserve a table at the Bistro, use the BOOK A TABLE form above. You may also email or telephone to book or make enquires.
Bistro opening times:
Lunch 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Dinner 6.00pm – 8.45pm
Telephone: +44 (01271) 870333
Head Chef – Seb Davidson
Informal Contemporary Dining
The a la carte menu serves all appetites with British favourites such as Sirloin Steak, Tempura Battered Hake and Confit Duck Leg on offer.
If the weather suits, dine alfresco and enjoy the exquisite cuisine on our terrace whilst taking in the invigorating sea air.
Sample Bistro Starter Menu
- Homemade Soup served with Crusty Bread
- Watersmeet Fish Cake, Lemon Dill Mayonnaise, Salad Garnish
- Hot Garlic King Prawns, Crusty Bread
- Garlic Mushrooms, Crusty Bread
- Ham Hock Terrine, Homemade Piccalilli, Celeriac Slaw, Toasted Brioche
- Baked Goats Cheese, Walnut & Herb Crumble, Honey & Mustard Dressing
Sample Bistro Mains Menu
- Breast of Corn-fed Chicken, Asparagus, Broad Beans, Peas, Carrots, Saffron Potato Broth
- Westcountry Sirloin Steak, Red Wine Shallot Sauce, Tomato, Mushrooms, Red Onion Marmalade, Rustic Fries
- Whole Sole, Brown Shrimps, Asparagus, Hollandaise Sauce, New Potatoes
Sample Bistro Desserts Menu
- French Apple & Blackberry Tart, Toffee Fudge Ice Cream or Clotted Cream
- Warm Dark Chocolate & Orange Pot, Orange Crème Fraiche
- Seasonal Crème Brulee, Shortbread Biscuits
- West Country Cheese Board, Fruit Chutney, Grapes & Biscuits
- Dunstable Farm Ice Cream (Devon made) Strawberry, Double Chocolate, Toffee Fudge